Home > Geographic zone - Middle East/North Africa
Geographic zone - Middle East/North Africa
Account of our presence in the area.
- 2007 : First steps in Egypt.
- 2008 : First attendance to the trade fair Agrena* in Egypt. First purchase of seeds in Egypt.
- 2009 : First sales of minerals in Egypt. Trade fair Agrena.
- 2010 : First sales of minerals in Saudi Arabia. Trade fair Agrena. Trade fair Arab Fertilisers Association in Tunisia.
- 2011 : Trade fair Agrena. Trade fair Gulf Food* in Dubai. First sales of minerals in Jordan.
- 2012 : First sales of dairy products in Egypt. Trade fair Agrena. Trade fair AgraME* in Dubai. Trade fair SIPSA* in Algeria.
- 2013 : First sales of dairy products in Algeria and Saudi Arabia. Trade fair Agrena in Egypt and trade fair Dawajine* in Morocco.
- 2014 : Sales in Morocco, Tunisia and Libya. Trade fair Agrena in Egypt and trade fair Pamed* in Tunisia.
- 2015 - 2016 : Sales in Morocco, Tunisia and Egypt.
*Trade fair Agrena : Poultry, cattle and fish fair from in Middle East.
Trade fair Gulf Food : Professional food-processing fair in Dubai.
Trade fair AgraME : Fair of farming, irrigation, breeding, poultry, flower industry/tree cultivation, fishing and aquaculture.
Trade fair SIPSA : International fair of breeding, food-processing and farming equipment.
Trade fair Dawajine : Poultry fair in Casablanca.
Trade fair Pamed : Mediterranean fair of animal production and export crops.
Our main products sold in the area
- Magnesium oxide in powder, fine granules or balls (2-4 mm) form.
- Trace elements
- Amino acids and vitamins
- Vegetable proteins as soya meal, wheat bran or condensed molasses-solubles in different forms.
- Skimmed, whole or fat filled milk powders.
- Rennet and acid casein and caseinates.
- Protein concentrates and sweet, sour, de-mineralised of fat filled powder whey.
- Lactose, milk, butter and buttermilk, and cheeses.